Online IT Courses
Update Your Skills with Our Individual Courses
O’Reilly School of Technology (OST) offers up-to-date, online programming courses to help you stay current in your field of expertise. When you take an OST course, you’ll be engaged in a real-world programming environment, where you’ll learn code by making code.
Your instructor will serve as your personal coach, offering hints and feedback on how to succeed. You’ll work through exercises and programming projects, learning and mastering new skills at your own pace.
OST students develop professional portfolios during their courses that demonstrate their ability to code proficiently. These help them impress employers and clients.
We believe that the ability to code efficiently and effectively is what counts. That’s why we don’t give our students grades – we give them in-demand programming skills.
Take a look at our IT courses by clicking on the titles below. Then choose the ones that are best for you, and enroll to start gaining the skills you need to stay current and advance your career. You can also review our courses sorted by skill levels. For more information, see our detailed listing of courses.
Stay Current with an Updated OST Course
Click on a course below to learn more about it:
- Android 1: Introduction to Mobile Application Development
- Android 2: Advanced Android Application Development NEW COURSE!
- C Programming – Introduction
- C#.NET 1: Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming Using C#
- C#.NET 2: Programming in the .NET Framework
- C#.NET 3: Advanced C# Programming
- C#.NET 4: User Interface Design Using C#
- DBA 1: Introduction to Database Administration
- DBA 2: Administering MySQL
- DBA 3: Creating a Data Warehouse
- DBA 4: Analyzing Data
- Java 1: Introduction to Java and the Eclipse Development Environment
- Java 2: The Java Programming Language
- Java 3: Java Programming Foundations
- Java 4: Java Application Building
- Java 5: Distributed Java Applications
- Linux Systems Administration: The Command Line
- Linux Systems Administration: Networking and Package Management
- Linux Systems Administration: Services
- Linux Systems Administration: Sed, Awk, and Perl
- Linux Systems Administration: Fundamentals of Linux Security NEW COURSE!
- PHP – Introduction
- PHP/SQL 1: Introduction to Database Programming
- PHP/SQL 2: Relational Theory and Logical Design
- PHP/SQL 3: Seamless Web 2.0 Integration
- Python 1: Beginning Python
- Python 2: Getting More Out of Python
- Python 3: The Python Environment
- Python 4: Advanced Python