Python Programming Certificate
Only 5 days left to save 25% on this certificate series
* This offer expires March 31, 2015 at 11:59pm PT and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
The Python Programming certificate series is comprised of four courses covering beginning to advanced Python using Test Driven Development. Courses are delivered using both the CodeRunner and Eclipse-based Ellipse learning IDE (Integrated Development Environment) and require only that you be online and able to use a browser.
Upon completion of this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Create Python scripts that use expressions, variables, conditionals, loops, lists, sets, dicts, functions, objects and exceptions.
- Develop Python applications that utilize file handling, pickling and archiving (zip and tar).
- Utilize Python to interact with SQL databases.
- Implement email objects.
- Utilize profiling to describe run-time performance of their programs and learn how to optimize your code.
- Create/Develop generators and decorators.
- Utilize introspection, multi-threading, and multi-processing techniques.
Upon completion, not only will you have earned a Certificate of Professional Development, but you will also have built large-scale web interfaces and database applications in Python that can be displayed as part of your professional portfolio.
Prerequisites: No prerequisite skills or programming experience is required.
|Python 1: Beginning Python||90|
|Python 2: Getting More Out of Python||90|
|Python 3: The Python Environment||90|
|Python 4: Advanced Python||90|
*An additional registration fee is charged in the amount of 20% of tuition, up to no more than $200 per transaction. For a list of all mandatory and optional fees, please see Tuition and Fees.
Hear more from one of our alumni: