PHP/SQL Programming Certificate
The PHP/SQL Programming certificate series is comprised of four courses covering beginning to advanced PHP and SQL. It includes core technical and theoretical skills necessary for an understanding of database programming using the open-source LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) framework and Web design patterns. All courses are delivered via the CodeRunner IDE and require only that you be online and able to use a browser.
Upon completion of this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Create PHP scripts that use variables, operators, control structures, loops, arrays, strings, functions, cookies, and sessions.
- Build and manage SQL databases and tables.
- Create complex SQL queries to interact with their database using PHP scripts.
- Apply advanced database theory, design, optimization, and security to design relational SQL databases and PHP scripts.
- Create a social networking site.
- Use object-oriented PHP to create a social bookmarking site.
Upon completion, not only will you have earned CEUs and a Certificate of Professional Development, but you will also have built complex web interfaces, large-scale database applications, RSS-based web services, and entire social media websites that can be displayed as part of your professional portfolio.
Prerequisites: You must have basic skills in web development using HTML and CSS in order to complete this series. You can meet this prerequisite by completing the O’Reilly School of Technology course Introduction to HTML and CSS.
|Introduction To PHP||90||6||$398.00|
|PHP/SQL 1: Introduction to Database Programming||90||6||$398.00|
|PHP/SQL 2: Relational Theory and Logical Design||90||6||$398.00|
|PHP/SQL 3: Seamless Web 2.0 Integration||90||6||$398.00|
*An additional registration fee is charged in the amount of 20% of tuition, up to no more than $200 per transaction. For a list of all mandatory and optional fees, please see Tuition and Fees.
Hear more from one of our alumni: