C#.NET Programming Certificate
The C#.NET Programming Certificate series consists of four courses covering basic to complex programming in C# and utilizing the .NET framework within the Visual Studio platform. Courses are delivered using a special Visual Studio IDE and require only that you be online and able to use a browser.
Upon Completion of this certificate program, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate proficiency using Visual Studio, the most popular Integrated Development Environment (IDE) from Microsoft.
- Demonstrate understanding of the C# language, classes, and object orientation.
- Create Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) using .NET base class libraries.
- Build complex C#.NET applications using classes, objects, methods, and constructors.
- Employ authentication and authorization techniques to control access to your websites.
- Use Object Relational Mapping and methodologies to accelerate flexible code development.
- Use LINQ and other techniques for in-code data query and management.
- Utilize interfaces and extension methods to create more adaptable code.
Upon completion, not only will you have earned a Certificate of Professional Development, but you will also have created several complex .NET applications that can be displayed in a professional portfolio, and will have substantial experience programming in an object-oriented language.
|C#.NET 1: Introduction to Object Oriented Programming using C#||90||$498.00|
|C#.NET 2: C# Programming in the .NET Framework||90||$498.00|
|C#.NET 3:Advanced C# Programming||90||$498.00|
|C#.NET 4: User Interface Design Using C#||90||$498.00|
*An additional registration fee is charged in the amount of 20% of tuition, up to no more than $200 per transaction. For a list of all mandatory and optional fees, please see Tuition and Fees.