Here at the O’Reilly School of Technology, we’re always looking for ways to make it easier for busy people to fit valuable career training into their lives. So now that Facebook and Twitter have become ubiquitous, it only makes sense that we utilize these tools for the betterment of our students, alumni, and potential students.
Be sure to join us on Facebook and/or Twitter to discuss topics like:
- How does OST work?
- Which OST courses are best for you?
- Ask Trish: Your I.T. career goals
- OST improvements and upcoming courses
- The OST referral program
- The education blog from OST Director Scott Gray
- Alumni photos and success stories
- Webcasts with authors and I.T. companies
- Instructor bios and interviews
- Course/Certificate reviews
- The student project hall of fame
- Exclusive promos and discounts
We hope you find this to be a valuable resource, and we welcome all feedback and suggestions for improving your experience with us. Thank you for joining the conversation!